22 May 2016

Louder than War give Necro Deathmort's new album The Capsule a big thumbs up


It reads:

Necro Deathmort – The Capsule
Out 3rd June 2016

Louder then War have a listen to this genre bending sci-fi film soundtrack mentalists      

Ok, from the start, the name Necro Deathmort is a complete misnomer. Sounding like some death metal band with an undecipherable moniker, Necro Deathmort are a purposely “ridiculous/misleading” name for a break off band formed whilst the original band’s drummer was reported ‘awol’. This creation is a collaboration between Matthew Rozeik and AJ Cookson and having since becoming a twosome, they have, according to their label, been “frightingly prolific, releasing a total of ten releases both on Distraction records and on Rozeiks’s own ‘Extreme Ultimate label’”. This is some feat! And I have to be honest; I wasn’t expecting great things from these.

Please don’t get me wrong. I love death metal and noise bands, spazcore, metal core, deathcore, whatever your core. I don’t discriminate. I love a bit of it all...

Read the rest here: Louder than War

Then preorder the album here: Rocket Bandcamp

---